Thursday, June 14, 2007

pre-spree



Shopbop is having some sort of promo-win-a-$3000-shopping-spree. I'm sure the chances are one in a gajillion, but I signed up anyways. Then, proceeded to pre-spend my winnings. I would not give myself a style overhaul, just update my older pieces with newer, better quality ones. As you can see the bulk of my spending was on shoes and outerwear since I will wear a coat until it falls apart and shoes until the soles are gone. Also, I am a sucker for swing dresses so those went into the pretend cart along with a nicely seamed top and cardigan and some lavender and grey jeans with minimal topstitching for everyday. This pre-spree incidentally reads very much like the small list on my fridge of things to buy for this fall. Though I probably won't win I will always enjoy working with-in contraints to piece together the perfect outfit or wardrobe.

clockwise from top left: black zipper pants $195:vince; silk pieced top $119: geren ford; leather wrap wedge $202.50: tash kent by cheyenne; black swing dress $295:
norma kamali; striped shift dress $228: rachel pally; black anorak $550: helmut lang; cropped leather jacket $347.50: generra; gray wash jeans $108: rag&bone; metal plated flats $149.50: tash kent by cheyenne; black perf. boot $262: paul&joe; lavender wash jeans $131.60; marc by marc jacobs; color blocked silk dress $297: ella moss black label; seamed cardigan $75: helmut lang:: grand total:$2960.60

No comments: