Thursday, November 15, 2007

TGI-never




I've been ruminating on whether I like being bored to death or overwhelmingly busy and riddled with anxiety. Truthfully, I like neither, but if I had to choose it would be a happy medium of bein (and gettin!) busy and maxin and relaxin. Waking-up, throwing some layers on that smell clean enough, braving the day, then going to bed exhausted can be as satisfying as waking up, rolling over, and watching some jolly, visually interchangeable women cook couscous, marion berry cobbler, and chicken with forty cloves while never leaving the comfort of your underwear/bed/living room floor. I live fast 'n die young...or something. Really, I am just grasping for some sentences so I could post these images from winter07 acne. Also, last nights proj runway, wtf are you kidding me? Since when do people with careers or careers in failure want to be on a reality show that has been proven to further ruin lives? I guess Heidi Klum said it best when asked what's in store for this season; "same shit. different people". word. guten-tag girl.

No comments: