Tuesday, November 13, 2007

let's get 'em!



shoes. omg. shoes. i, like 99.9% of all women, am inexplicably drawn to shoe departments even in stores that i loathe. shit, i would look for shoes in home-depot if they had them. i 'just want to look real quick' and i'm sure my boyfriend gets tired of trying to follow me while i weave in and out of other-less-vicious-shoe-shoppin-women looking for perfect shoes that never seem to exist. i've snatched shoes right out from some other, less decisive, woman's nose and then watched her pout to her mother while the clerk rang up my purchase. however, for all my shoe affairs, i only wear three pairs, sven swedish single wood block sole 3" maryjanes, acne for tretorn high-tops, and frye veronica short slouch boots. all comfortable; all distinctly me, but nothing slinky and subtly vampy. there-fore i am reinstating the hunt for these nico pumps from brian atwood.

No comments: