Wednesday, July 2, 2008

spicy, icy couture


Dior Couture opened the Couture shows in Paris yesterday and I know I say this every time a new season rolls around, I want it. Sure, I'll put on a reworked Ball Jacket and some tweaked C. Dior 'New Look' via Galliano. Frothy, yet structured with a fair handful of sheer thrown in. In all reality, monetarily and life-stylistically, I will instead use this gorgeous brain-candy to justify my wearing a completely sheer dress with severe nipped in waist to a party last week. Told you it was good! NyMag and Style are both covering the couture shows with great detail (nymag gathers industry and news sound bites from the shows as well)and in light of the near-melting heat I am experiencing I'll just have to let the icy-glare models and effusive dresses cool my heated brow before I even attempt to put on fall-ish clothes.

No comments: